Monday, October 4, 2010

October 4, 2010 at OH

    I woke up this morning ready to go to school, and it felt sooo good outside! COLD IS COMING!! I arrived at school with 2 minutes before 8:30. I unpacked and we had morning meeting. After morning meeting almost everyone read and gave me their thoughts on my fairy tale, " The North Pole Spill".  Brain break was next, we played wheel barrow, tongue, and a game of glob.  Followed by brain break I did my module 2 discovery log for language Arts. ( Almost on module 3 in LA so happy :-).) PBL, we went over the grading rubric of presenting and Mr. Randy told us to wear something very nice. (haha) Lunch was very good because I ate outside and it felt good in the shade but it was very hot when we played kickball, but that was okay. Olivia, Hannah, and I talked to Randy and Amy about of music class and I am still kinda not happy but I am going to try to stay positive. We cleaned up and I read the attitudes today. (Not to many today) After school Hannah, Sydney, and I played tennis. We were about 45 minutes into our game and Davis, Ellie, and Maddie come over and we hung out for a little bit. Today was normal and fun day!




                                                   That was Another Day at OH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment