Friday, October 22, 2010

10/22/2010 Mrs McGehee comes!!

                      Today I came in and we did morning meeting. After that I worked on my Language Arts Draft. Once brain break came around we played some new ball game it was really fun! Then I came back started anothe Language Arts lesson and a Spanish lesson. AFter that we ate Pizza By The Sea Pizza, I was really good, and then we played kickball. In the middle of kickball my math teacher showed up and i was soooooo happy!!!!!!!!! Then we showed her around, did a little math lesson, talk time, and then we showed her our music stuff. Then she had to go when we played music outside. I was soooo happy to meet her though! I hope to talk to her soon.

                                     Had a great day at OH!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment