Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10/27/2010

                     Today I came into school and we had a meeting about, um well i do not remember that well!(haha) So after we did that Amy and Randy called us over for a middle school meeting. We talked about how we are the OH middle school family. Once that was done Hannah and I started our module 2 math test. Then we went to brain break and we played zombie and tongue. When we came back I turned in my math test and I got a 88/100! Then I started my module 2 advanced test. I am not sure what I got on that my teacher has not yet graded it. We all ate lunch and then we played kickball. It was not that fun. Then we all had another meeting about the elevator. Some people in the school are calling the emergency call button in the elevator. After that I started my Spanish and the next thing I knew I was down stair playing an accordion! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN PLAYING IT!!! Then we had to come up and clean. It was a fun day!


                              Another day at the OH!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyssa,
    Well your blog is as colorful and bright as you.....
    I love your detail in your blog. Please read before you post and check your spelling. Your attention to detail is great. Please just put your thoughts into order before you write so it flows easier.
    I amy very proud of you and look forward to seeing your blog grow.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete