Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10/20/2010 Another Day at the OH!

                             Today I came into school at 8 for a meeting about a scarecrow. After the meeting we did morning meeting and did a wip about the show you are no happy and are scared to tell everyone about. I went back to my desk to finish my spanish assignment that i could not do yesterday. Once i finished that i worked on getting on pace in math. Brain break came between spanish and math but we played heads up 3 up and lob tag. Then I worked on more math and more math!!!!!!!! Then we went to lunch and played kickball with our new teams my team won!!! It was really really fun. Came back after that and did more math. Music was fun we played out side and this man came up and gave Olivia, Hannah, and I a dollar for playing so well. It was great!! I had a lot of fun! We came back with clean-up and check-out meeting I guess you could call it.   



               Another Day at the OH

No comments:

Post a Comment