Monday, October 25, 2010

10-25-2010

                         Today I came into school.  Hannah slept over at my house because we had to work on school and we finished it at 11 at night! We did a cool morning meeting and Amy asked us if you were a millionare where would you give your money, I said make a wish. When we finished that I worked on a spanish lesson and a language arts lesson. MY CALENDAR HAS SOOO MUCH STUFF THIS WEEK!! BUT I FINISHED EVERYTHING FOR TODAY!! Then we played bacon at brain break. We came back up and I worked on more of my language arts. We played kickball after lunch for like only 20 minutes. After that Hannah and I worked on our math review and then I retook my practice test for math module 2. I finally got a 17.5/20. I AM SOOO HAPPY!!! Then we had clean-up and I am going to spend the night at Hannah's house because my mom and brothers have to go to a golf thing. I am very excited. Then I have a tennis lesson at 5 so i am pumped!! OH WAS GREAT TODAY!!




                         That was my day at OH!

No comments:

Post a Comment