Thursday, October 28, 2010

Community

A community is a group of interacting organisms sharing a populated environment.


            Community at OH, the community is like a family. Family are your close friends and of course family. I think community means a group of people who care about each other and that we all are ready for whatever comes at you.


            Today, I came in to school, It is Randy and Amy day. I came in and was welcomed with donuts, fruit, and orange juice. We started off by picking your animal, a deer, bear, lion, or a dove. I choose the bear because they are protective to their family. After that we were paired up into groups for our vampire and the name of our team drawing. My team was Jack, Mason, Mckenzie, and I, we were named Jama. We played "Get that flag". My team won! It was soo much fun. Once we did that there was a hunt for us and we had to go all the way around Rosemary to find our stuff. My team is presenting tomorrow. Then we ate lunch and went to tennis. We are going down stairs once we finish this post and are going to make scarecrows! 




                                               THE BEST DAY EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment