Friday, October 1, 2010

10/1/2010 Another Day at OH...

          I have been waiting for this day since Monday!! Today we went to a cooking class and we made veggies, potatoes, chicken, and a modern strawberry shortcake. It was so much fun. We started off by chopping everything and learned how to use a knife. After we did that we much the veggies in a pan and I could flip the pan with the veggies in it!!:-)! Then we grilled the chicken and we ate the food after the chicken was finished cooking. My friend Mitchell and I called Radio Disney and we WON A 100 times to win on the grand prize. IT WAS AWESOME!! We came back to school and it was check-out time. I am where I need to be which is a great thing to hear about school. I am about to go to music and practice Secrets and Viva La Vida, I hope we do good. 


  After school I am going to my friends b-day slumber party. HAPPY B-DAY ELLEE!!!!!!
Also my friends, Maddie and Ellie, are coming to town for 2 months. I cannot wait to see them!!




                                                         Thats it for my week at OH!


       ( Come back next week and find out what crazy stuff is going to happen at OH Institute!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment