Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10/26/2010

                 Last night I had to spend the at Hannah's house because my mom was out of town. When we came in this morning we had to answer the question, "What olympic sport you make up would you get a gold medal in?", I said cooking. Then i stared to work on more math reviewing. Then I decided to take my math module 2 oral earlier. When I did it, I got 22/25. When we went to brain break we played four square for like 4 minutes. When we did that I took my module 2 advanced test, but when I submitted it it changed all of my answers!!!!!! I AM SO MAD!! After that my teacher tried to fix it and I think by now she got to reset it. Then we ate lunch and then we went to tennis. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! The scarecrow people again, had to go back out and see if the people wanted some. My team raised about $800 today. We did great! After that we came back and did clean-up, check-out, and then I am going to go to tennis team practice. 
                            GO OH TENNIS!!


                ANOTHER DAY AT THE OH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment