Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11/3/2010

                    Today was a good day at OH. I came in and we went around and the question was what was your favorite birthday. I said maybe this year because I had a party. We decided to do music in the morning today and we are doing Three Little Birds, by Bob Marley. Then I went over to the middle school side and worked on Math. We did heads up 6 up for brain break today because it was raining outside.  We needed to work on PBL and we are starting our new four week thing. Then I came back up and finally finished my math lesson. We eat lunch and then played kickball in the rain. It was so funny but everyone was yelling at each other. Mr Randy and Mrs Amy left school at lunch so Mrs. Paige came up to watch us for the rest of the day. I had to help Olivia with her printer and I fixed the white printer finally. After I finished that I worked on more math, it was a math day. After that we cleaned and went home. 


                                  A short day at OH.

No comments:

Post a Comment