Monday, November 15, 2010

11/15/2010

                 This morning I came into school and we did a whip about, who would we call and talk for 3 seconds, and then hang up the phone? I did not answer, because I did not think of anyone. Then we made our google school calendars and I finished everything for today. Then I worked on my Poem Chart and turned that in. Finished my Math test that did not turn in for some reason last week, and started another spanish assignment. We went out for brain break and it was middle schools turn to pick what game to play. We decided on statue. Statue, is when you stand still, and when the person in the middle turns around, you move and if he gets you you are out. Statue is a fun game! Then we came back up stairs and Randy talked to us about our PBL. I finished my diary on Jesabell Smith, she is my slave i am writing about. Hannah and I went out to find matches, to burn our aged paper we made earlier last week. When we found then it was really windy and the matched would blow out very, very fast. So we got 2 done by the time it was lunch. 6 more to go. I ate lunch at Summer Kitchen, and then we played kickball. Hannah and I went back out and worked on the burning of the paper and we finished. When I came back up to OH, I put 2 punches in my paper and put old string in the wholes. It looks really really cool!! I am very happy that I am almost finished.  Then we went to music, but we really just talked about songs that we might want to do for the future. Then we came back and clean and are about to do our end of the day meeting.




                            Another Day at the OH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment