Monday, November 29, 2010

11/29/2010

            So, today was our first day back from Thanksgiving break. I came in this morning and we whipped about what was one thing you did over Thanksgiving break? I said making a chocolate pumpkin pie. After we did our whip, I started on my Segment 1 exam for language arts. I made a 91/100 an A. I was very happy. Then the middle school went to the couch with Mr Tim and Mr Randy and talked about our interests that we would like to do as a project with no standards. In my earlier posts you will see what I did during my PBL block. After that I went to lunch at SK. We played kickball on the green until like 1:15. Then I came back up to school and looked for experts for my slave and history projects. Then we went to music and went through all of are songs. Clean-up and Blog. 


                    Welcome Back OH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment