Monday, November 1, 2010

11/1/2010

                         So today is my mom's birthday!! I woke up super early to make breakfast!! When I came into school we had the meeting did not take long we did not talk to much. Amy told the middle school to stay at the couch and we started this new PBL thing. We had to highlight some standards that we thought go along with the word conflict. After we did that Mason, Mitchell, Davis, and I became a team(Because Hannah was not at school yet). Then we went to brain break and we played duck, duck goose and heads up 5 up. I came back up to the room and worked on the easiest math lesson of all times!!! I got a 100% on the test. We went to lunch, Hunter bought Jordin and I a lunch because we did not have one. THANKS HUNTER AND HANNAH!! After that we played kickball, it was not that fun. Again we came back up to school and I worked on some language arts and I am going to take my module test tonight or tomorrow. We are headed to music working on our Bob Marley song!!!!! Then clean-up!!






                         Another Day At OH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment