Tuesday, November 2, 2010

11/2/2010

                     So, this morning I came into school and took my spanish module 3 test. I made a 91/100 an okay grade. Then I started module 4 and took 4.01 test and got a 30/30. At brain break we played bacon plus a stand still game, I think that was what it was called. I worked on my language arts module 3 test and got a 94/100 an good grade. Then I started another spanish 4.02 test and got 100% on it. For lunch I had P.F. Changes leftovers. It was so good. I went to tennis with the school, I was with Jonathan today. It was a slower tennis class today but I cannot wait to go after school.( It all worked out.) Then I worked on MORE FLVS!!!! I was the "head" of cleaning today so I did not have to do much. I am going to end of the day meeting. 






  Come back tomorrow for more on my days at OH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment