Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MATH ORAL DAY!!

 
             Today was the day for the big math oral!! I spend all of the morning taking pre and practice tests. We went out side for brain break and it was not to cold but everyone was like freezing so we could only play 1 game. When I cam in I talked to Randy about not doing PBL today to study for my oral and module test. I just needed to add o few things on the wiki and that was it. Then we went to lunch and played kickball at the green. Then when I came back up to school it was time for my math oral. SHe asked me so many questions. But I still got a 100% (25/25 A) Then it was time for music, we worked on "Ice Ice Baby"! It is so much fun. 


        Well, tomorrow we have to go to Panera Bread to work and at lunch we are going to see movies!! It's going to be a great day. But, anyway, we have to go there because these people are coming up and are using the school as a meeting area. 


         Since that is going on, we had to do a big clean. I pretty much cleaned the whole middle school side and if I may say so, I looks amazing!!!




                                    ~  CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment