Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Beginning of My HTML....

       December 7, 2010


        So today was my first day back from Disney and it is my PBL block. I have been on lynda.com in the HTML section. I am watching theses videos that are teaching me XHTML and HTML for websites. Codes, tags, colors, text, and tons more. 


   I have already downloaded TextWrangler. And have watched the intro and chapter 1 of my videos. In the first chapter I learned about the differences about XHTML and HTML and looked at some starter pages with codes. In the next chapter I am going to learn more about paragraphs, text, fonts, ext. 


   If you are interested in HTML and using that to make a website go to lynda.com and make an account. Then go to the top of the page and select HTML and use any of the 3 that you are wanting to learn about.I really like lynda.com because I am more of a visual learner and videos help me so I would tell my friends about it.




                                MY PBL/HTML BLOCK WAS GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment