Thursday, December 9, 2010

8.9.10

                            I am about to go see unstoppable today!
      This morning we came to Panera for school, OH is always on the move, Lovin It! Have been doing FLVS all day. But today was a new day and we went to Panera Bread for school today. We ate breakfast and lunch. And worked on FLVS all day. But in between all the chaos I went to borders to buy my book for language arts, "Tangerine". I will start that when I get home tonight. I took my math module 3 advanced test and made a 22/25 89% on it. I Am so pumped!! Then worked on segment 2 for language arts.  Had a great day! Are you? Thanks Panera and Ellee's Parents for today!! 


                       We really appreciate it!




           About to go see the movie here is the trailer...


No comments:

Post a Comment