Thursday, January 6, 2011

1/6/2011

                        Have you ever been at a party and you didn't know anyone? Well, that was the whip this morning. What would you do if you were there? I would just wait until someone else said something to me. Then after that long meeting this morning, I start on my module 4 test. I spent so much time on that test, perfecting all my answers and word problems. Then before I finished that we went down to brain break and played lob tag and shark and fish. I came back up from the green and submitted my module exam.  I made an 89 or 90%(I cannot remember!) Middle meet up together and worked on the finishing touches on out wiki for the presentation tomorrow. Lunch and Kickball came next. We won (of course)!! After that middle school finished up the wiki and worked on presenting. I hate presenting in front of everyone so I need A LOT of work!!! HELP! Once I got back to my computer I worked on this finally facts to my project and am about to go clean so that we have a lot of time for afternoon meeting. Maybe even more that 1 whip and more funny videos!!! 


   
                                               Another Full Day At The OH!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment