Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1/4/2011

            This morning we did a whip, it was, "What was your favorite childhood book?". I said. "The Doll People". Then when we finished talking about the day I went straight to work. I started by doing math 4.08 advanced lesson. Then I took the test and made a 100% on it. After I finished that, I printed my Module 4 Review sheet. I started to fill that out. By the time I finished it was time for brain break. We played glob tag and bacon. When we came in I looked back over my review sheet and took my Module 4 Practice test and made a 16/20 on it. Then I talked to my teacher and set my oral up. Then we went to lunch and played kickball! Once we finished kickball I went back to my practice test and looked over my answers I got wrong. Now we are cleaning up and getting ready for afternoon meeting!






                                           Another Day At The OH!

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa,
    you are off to a great second semester start.
    Continue to review your writing and make corrections before you post....
    I will continue to look for great things from you this semester.

    ReplyDelete