Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1/5/2011

         This morning was that morning were you were wondering if you had studied enough, read the sentence twice, and dotted every i. It was the morning of my LAST MATH SEGMENT I ORAL! Once I had studied for that I called my teacher and made a 24/25 on it! Then after that I took my module 4 math advanced test and got a 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy!!
           It was brain break and we stayed inside and played heads up seven up! Then I helped Davis on his PBL and me and him are now the only ones done with our group PBL Wiki! It was lunch and kickball. It had poured in Rosemary and when we played kickball, we all fell and slid around! It was so much fun! Then came back and we did music. In music, we practiced all of our songs and Ice Ice Baby, we are getting sooooo good at that song! So Much fun!


                   Another Great Day At The OH!

No comments:

Post a Comment