Wednesday, December 15, 2010

8.15.10

        This morning I came in and the little kids had some projects to present. When they were done presenting, Mira and Leah presented their Civil War project. Then I started working on my math. I was learning about slope. It was sooo hard. But I had Connor and Mira to help me understand it better, and I understood it more. I mad a 100% on the quiz. Then we went to brain break and played a ball game. We came back up and I made a youtube account so that I could add my explosion videos. (they are at the end of the blog). Then we played kickball and ate lunch. Started on my 4.04 math lesson and am about to go to music. In music we are going to run through the songs we have finished and then we are going to work on "Ice Ice Baby!". Clean up at the end of the day!!


My Explosion Videos:




ight="385">

No comments:

Post a Comment